Sunday, May 27, 2007

throwin ma fone ah wey

ther must be sum'in wrong wif M1 cos my total talk time is $135. 'ow can it fuckin be when me wasn't even talkin much on the mobile. it's no' like i'm contactin any bitch or i own some big time business. i feel bad for me dad right now so i won't be usin me mobile for the time bein. apologies if yeh try contactin me but yeh can't get through. call me home then.

i am talkin like this because i am readin Londonstani by Gautam Malkani and this is how them Pakis in the book talk.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mud said...

ohh kau suke makan nasi ayam? aku pon.

7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that guy's speaking spanish and you're speaking malay. Can the chicken talk to the duck?

3:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website-hit-counters.com
search engine submission