Sunday, May 17, 2009

pala buto

so i got rejected by fuckin NTU and that means i need to fuckin start work once i fuckin ORD and i'm not fuckin ready to work yet i still think i'm a fuckin small kid bloody shit i fuckin got rejected because of my second year in fuckin poly results that i fuckin screwed up fuckin shit i fuckin hated my second year in poly and now my father wants to send me fuckin overseas but i don't fuckin want to fuck if only i didn't mess up my fuckin second year then this fuckin entry would be fuckin different i just know it's all because of that fuckin sophomore year in poly and fuck there's nothin i can do now even if i fuckin appeal it's all for formalities sake all these fuckin appeals for fuckin losers like me to see fuckin hope but there's no such fuckin thing.

3 Comments:

Anonymous nad said...

same boat

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no

Now I feel really bad cos I said I'd help you write the appeal letter....

Maybe after you work a few years you'll be able to enter uni? I think that the experience might give you a "life" aspect to your studies.. who knows.

Khalies

2:51 PM  
Anonymous dian said...

go write an appeal letter! my fren got rejected by nus with gpa 3.1 and she wrote to the dean of how committed she is to studyin bla bla bla before she got accepted.

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website-hit-counters.com
search engine submission