Thursday, May 31, 2007

face of an angel, spawn of the devil

does this sound all too familiar to you: "now you do this to me, wait your children do this to you when you become a parent." have you ever wondered whether our grandparents said that to our parents? cause if they did, that means our parents were rude to our grandparents. therefore their children, us, are doing this back to our parents.

when mum nags at me i do my best to just shut up. silence is the best medicine in such scenarios because if you laugh instead, you're digging your own grave. now wait that sounds familiar too.

"afzal if you don't study for your exams and stop playing, you're just going to dig your own grave."

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahahahaahahahaha!

My mom likes to nag about my sister to me when I'm trying to sleep. She'd sit near my bed and talk until I give up feigning asleep and reply back to her. And when I do, she'd continue talking until I give up sleeping again altogether. >_<

9:10 AM  
Blogger Mud said...

at least your mum nags only and not makes such comments.

9:13 AM  
Blogger Zelda said...

Afzal, 21 jul gt class gathering.. can or cannot go need to tell me or marilyn, k? thnx!

9:28 AM  
Blogger khalies said...

This sounds familiar.. Like Alfian Saat and Khaliesah :D

9:44 AM  
Blogger Mud said...

zelda woo: i'm not sure. don't know can book out or not.

khalies: yeah. if u tgh busy i tanak ganggu u k.

10:20 AM  
Blogger Zelda said...

any way FYI.

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website-hit-counters.com
search engine submission