Saturday, January 20, 2007

the deadliest knot

do people get married because of other reasons except love? i'm sure there are. those young women can't possibly marry rich men on the verge of sleeping forever because of love. oh wait they do. they love their husband's money, not their husband.

i can't imagine myself getting married. imagine all that responsibility and faithfulness! right now if i were to get married, is because i want my own flesh and blood to bury me when i go six feet under. i don't want to spend my last days on earth in an old folks home and then being burried by strangers. not that i reject having my funeral held by strangers, but i feel that the least that any human being can have during his last moments on earth is to have an honourable burial. i definitely want a proper funeral. if i had a wife, or wives and kids, they can organise my funeral for me. i'll also probably die in my own house, my own home. in addition when i die, my family can pray for their beloved father and husband. that's important.

till then, i should start praying myself before people pray for me.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahaha. sembahyang lah kamu sebelum kamu disembahyangkan!

guys always mention about not wanting to stay a virgin when they die. that's the actual recent right..... hoho

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

correction: reason

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

correction: reason

10:43 AM  
Blogger nisa said...

nevermind. i shall sacrifice my old and weak bones just to bury you.

so you dont really have to worry about having strangers burrying you six feet under.

1:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember saying I will definitely come to your funeral, and not to make sure that you're dead. I will even baca Yasin for you ok. So don't worry about not having anyone present at your funeral.. unless I die first.

-k

4:03 AM  
Blogger Mud said...

hahahaha. thank you everyone. now i know i can rest in peace. but not so soon. the exams are here.

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website-hit-counters.com
search engine submission