Saturday, November 11, 2006

wow

seriously, ite simei is where all the chics are at (sorry khalies i think i've fallen out of the crazy-over-a-tkgian phase). i'm not kidding. i visited my friend's just now for his open house and it was absolutely eye pleasing. his sister invited all of her friends from ite simei and they all gave a preview of what to expect if you were to be schooling there. there's jamie, yati, syafiqah and alot more. i like. =p

sp sucks totally. damn fucking stupid system with even more fucked up kids.

if only i knew all the people who frequent this blog. thanks.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank god its not some other ITE or my eyes would pop out of shock. you and girls just will be never ending...

8:00 PM  
Blogger inxherxeyes said...

gaaah. you and girls. gosh. u even had to tag my board asking if seme attached? ahhaha. afzal, stop sounding desperate k? hahaha. be gay, and be contented with being gay. =))))

btw, you are being missed by me!!!

bila ni nak amik remp-it? ho ho ho.

8:22 PM  
Blogger Mud said...

nad: guys want to be me, girls want me. HAHAHAHAHA.

mush: i was just being cheeky la asking that qn. haha. I AM NOT GAY and never will. yes i miss you too! i'll get the vcd soon and i want to be your rempit pillion.

11:47 PM  
Blogger shamphoo said...

HEY friend, whatever happened to you. i miss you la quickly ask me out. hahha

-far

3:04 AM  
Blogger Mud said...

hahaha nothing happened la! it's just a song im stuck to right now. you la stay in hall then so busy. ok we shall go for milkshake soon!

5:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought u prefer JC Girls...

1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website-hit-counters.com
search engine submission