Sunday, April 27, 2008

top of the world

mine for life. pain was temporary, glory forever.

call me a sissy for tearing at the finish line of the jungle confidence course but if you were in my shoes, you would too. before the start of the course, i was full of doubt in myself as to whether i could pull through the 9 days of mental, physical and emotional test. the terrain was unforgiving and weather extreme; scorching heat and chilly downpours. given only two days worth of ration to last for more than a week, i lost 6kg when the course came to an end. basically i was put into deep shit and i had to survive.

well i made it and although i ended up with insect bites all over my hands and my feet has blisters all over, i feel it's all worth it because it has taught me to pick myself up when everything comes crumbling down on me and how to be focused on your job at hand even though fatigue level is at it's maximum.

brunei and jcc; an experience of a lifetime which i feel once is enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

website-hit-counters.com
search engine submission