Tuesday, April 01, 2008

six feet from the edge

i caught 'Bucket List' with my family last sunday. esdy followed since we had extra tickets. basically the movie's about a 'To Do List' before you die. the two guys in the movie had only 6 months to live because they had cancer.

as much as i wanna have alot of sex before i die if i know i'm going to hell soon, in actual fact i think i'll end up spending alot of time with my family and friends. more importantly i will start praying and seeking forgivness from God and hopefully He will open my heart and show me the light. at the moment the light is very dim. and i must apologise to all my ex-girlfriends the bad deeds i have done. at most, i've slept with three other girls when i was with you.

lastly, i wonder who'll turn up at my funeral. i think there'll be alot of people. just look at my friendster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

website-hit-counters.com
search engine submission