Saturday, July 14, 2007

IPPT is a four-letter word

i spent half my first salary on my first bookout. so i guess what my physical training instructor told us was true - we'll spend alot with our first salary. i bought a dvd which costs me 60 dollars (the commitments documentary), a topman shirt going at half price at 40 bucks, a pair of black rip curl slippers for $20, nouvelle vage cd for mum and topman boxers for dad. all in all amounting to almost $200. i think i wanna be an officer so i can afford an armani exchange belt like one of the platoon commanders from my company. skali i become drebar or storemando. then i have no choice but to settle for hang ten or giordano.

one month has passed. two more weeks to field camp. 8 more weeks to pop.



morrissey - please me get what i want

this song is dedicated to all the bitches in the world.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lydia Adlina said...

what's wrong with Giordano? i likeeee giordano leh. -.-

9:29 AM  
Blogger Mud said...

hahaha. maybe it's just me. i don't know why i don't like it. anyway HELLO!! i saw your bestfriend adam at tekong.

9:37 AM  
Blogger nisa said...

youre so sweet to have our picture up at your locker! sayang awak! and take care! dont turn gay, yes.

12:00 AM  
Blogger Zelda said...

the class outing 28 jul at vivo.. think meet at 6pm..

1:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I WANT NOUVELLE VAGUE! So you finally thought of something for your parents. See you soon!

-mardhiah

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website-hit-counters.com
search engine submission