Monday, April 16, 2007

hotel yishun st 81

if i continue to do closing thrice a week and go home at 3am every friday and saturday, my house will literally turn into a hotel. my mum will be the chambermaid because i leave my mess all over the house and she has to clean them up for me. my brothers are guests of the hotel too except that they always return back to their rooms by 7pm everyday and have to do a little bit of work in exchange for living in the hotel for free. my dad is the boss of the hotel. from monday to friday, he attends to his other business, advertising, just so that he is able to sustain the cost of operating the hotel.

we're giving raffles and fullerton hotel a run for their money.

1 Comments:

Blogger inxherxeyes said...

hotel or what!? -inserts hana accent-

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website-hit-counters.com
search engine submission