Thursday, April 05, 2007

GSF (Girls Suck Forever)

we had a car for the day so that's why we were at a multi-storey carpark. as you can see, the picture is fit for an album cover but azfar just had to make it otherwise.


this is my favourite picture. just look at the background.


and then there were four on the dancefloor cause esdy was injured. awesome foursome.




the next morning we were poor so we went to tuas to work.



this is what we do. pack boxes for 10 dollars an hour. so fuck starbucks.



copper and i taking a break to make 10 dollars an hour feel even more worth it.




last night we were dashing young bachelors. today we're sweaty young banglas.



the best daze of my life.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that Azfar (I think that's him, but I'm not sure) had enough sense not to take his shirt off. Guys showing off their nipples that are of different shapes and sizes are big No-Nos!

Anyway Esdy messaged me the day after driving all of you to a club to report that he was a sick as Mr. Singh.

Khalies

5:02 AM  
Blogger Mud said...

nad: gsf is a song by mxpx. but it stand for girls suck forever. farid and i came up with that. if girls didnt suck forever, we wouldn't have had free tcc last night.

khalies: THAT'S CAUSE AZFAR HAS MAN BOOBS, LITERALLY. esdy lemah la.

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA. I pity a guy with Moobs. It'd be so weird for him to buy anything from Triumph. I can give him one of my sports bras, if he wants. Great support. Really, he'd better do something about them before they sag.

KHALIES

2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website-hit-counters.com
search engine submission