Monday, April 23, 2007

goodbye!

It is with great reluctance that I submit this letter of resignation, effective XXXX, 2007 as I will be enlisting into National Service with the Army.

It has been my genuine pleasure to work for Starbucks Coffee Company during the last year. I have enjoyed working with Starbucks’ fine staff of professionals and partners and will miss everyone when I leave. I wish you and Starbucks Coffee Company continued success in all your endeavors.

Thank you for allowing me to be part of this exciting and fulfilling career as a barista.

Sincerely,
Mohd Afzal

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you don't require my letter writing skills, I presume?

Khalies

2:11 PM  
Blogger inxherxeyes said...

eh afzal.

im upset that you're leaving.

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website-hit-counters.com
search engine submission