Tuesday, August 15, 2006

broken wings


good evening ladies and gentlemen this is your captain mud speaking. we will be arriving in changi international airport in approximately ten minutes. on behalf of the crew and mudstar airlines i thank you for choosing to fly with us. it's been a pleasure being the captain of this flight but just like all things, everything has to come to an end.

dear readers of this blog, thank you for visiting my blog. this will probably be my last entry. and just so all of you know, i will not carry my handphone with me wherever i go. i will not be online either. the only time you'll see me is at work or in school. other than that, i shall be uncontactable. i am going underground. i love you guys!

g'day!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

website-hit-counters.com
search engine submission